闲言碎语

快乐工作,快乐生活! obnehc @ gmail.com
稍候可搜索本站......

Michael opens his blog.(and here goes another one) I am so glad that he is in such a rage.
For a long time, I dont know why should I write in English except I love it. I am not boasting I have a good English writing. Some days ago I find a reason: to make google contact with me. I know that's nearly impossible. But now I get another reason, and this one is very very persuasive(in Chinglish, this is a huge reason, as huge as the sky): to make my good friend Michael know what I am doing and what I am thinking.
So I will try more and more in English. thanks Michael, and good luck to both of us.
P.S.: Michael, just tell me what's wrong with my grammer and spelling or give advice on better words to match my thinking. That's helping me in improving my English. thanks

1 评论在此

  1. Chen Bo  

    I have translated the links upper-right into English. I tried to make them all 8 characters. But the because of the font, the don't seem organized.

发表评论

全部文章列表

分类

声明

本博客系私人领地,奉行三不政策:不拉客、不拒客、不认帐。亦即:不对外宣传广告,不反对任何人的光临驻留,不承认偶曾在这里说过的话。

跟踪

最新评论

其它文章