闲言碎语

快乐工作,快乐生活! obnehc @ gmail.com
稍候可搜索本站......

Offer a reward for the 1111 hit(and the 10000, 100000 hit thereby).
Today, I surprisely find out that the StatCounter is approaching to 1000. So many friends have dropped by in a month. An idea comes into being.
Who visit this page and see the StatCounter turns 1111, congratulations, you're the lucky man. List what you want(by posting a comment), I'll try to satisfy you. Remember that if your demand is hard to fullfil(such as make wings for you so that you can fly), then I will do nothing.
Welcome all the visitors, Hope you have fun!

7 评论在此

  1. Chen Bo  

    所以,希望各位不要订阅我的RSS啊,呵呵
    我这是闲言碎语,经不起推敲的。

  2. sz-iris  

    闲言碎语看起来也别有韵味啊!

  3. Chen Bo  

    看来楼上对这悬赏是没兴趣了,呵呵

  4. Unknown  

    I want a pony.

  5. Chen Bo  

    How about a puppy or a catty?
    :)

  6. Chen Bo  

    I am learning from Joan as you've told me. :) , so nice.

  7. crane  

    刷新…………

发表评论

全部文章列表

分类

声明

本博客系私人领地,奉行三不政策:不拉客、不拒客、不认帐。亦即:不对外宣传广告,不反对任何人的光临驻留,不承认偶曾在这里说过的话。

跟踪

最新评论

其它文章