闲言碎语

快乐工作,快乐生活! obnehc @ gmail.com
稍候可搜索本站......

I am using pandionnow. Michael told me this site and this software. What Michael says must be good! ^_^
Michael also send me a nice book on programming. easy to understand. How can I share to you?
So here goes another wish/hope for google/blogspot: the function to attach files (even not too large size limitation is ok). Also, hope g-drive: a mobile disk in internet to store my files(any kind of type, has either a private of share attribute) come out early. Can google heare me?
Another worry: What if all my google data lost because of "Force Majeure Circumstances"? all my mails, my docs and spreadsheets, my contacts... are all lost, so terrible, un-imaginable.
Which is safer: to let it store in google server or to export to the hard-disk and burn a CD-ROM?
So here comes the suggestion for gmail: export/import all mails/contacts into a file and this file can be read by outlook or OE.

0 评论在此

发表评论

全部文章列表

分类

声明

本博客系私人领地,奉行三不政策:不拉客、不拒客、不认帐。亦即:不对外宣传广告,不反对任何人的光临驻留,不承认偶曾在这里说过的话。

跟踪

最新评论

其它文章