闲言碎语

快乐工作,快乐生活! obnehc @ gmail.com
稍候可搜索本站......

a stricken month. Ever since I begin my first blog in this site, a stricken month has passed. I set this blogspot to show a month's articles, so not until at the end of this page would come the first post. Tomorrow this post will hide (as "older posts). I'm totally sure that nobody will press his pagedown key twice. so let me give commemoration to my glorious first-post.
By blogging, I meet so many kind netizen friends (part of which are listed in the right sidebar as Friends' Links). I leart so much from them. This make me feel worthy of the time spent on this blog. This site has been visited more than 800 times, suppose that half of which is contributed by myself, there would be more than 400 "lectures" I've addressed. ^_^
Wish that all of you enjoy, although I don't care whether you enjoy or not when I am writing all these meaningless and nonsense words.

0 评论在此

发表评论

全部文章列表

分类

声明

本博客系私人领地,奉行三不政策:不拉客、不拒客、不认帐。亦即:不对外宣传广告,不反对任何人的光临驻留,不承认偶曾在这里说过的话。

跟踪

最新评论

其它文章